Students at the 5 C's (Claremont-McKenna, Harvey Mudd, Scripps, Pomona, Pitzer) can eat at whichever school they choose. On Saturday we ate at Mudd, but as I understand it the dining halls are pretty much the same and they have rotating special stations.
- There was sushi. FRESH sushi. Being made while you watched. (This station rotates around. On Friday it was at Scripps.)
- The best veggie pizza I've ever had at any school anywhere.
- Really awesome plates. Like, I would have them in my house.
- 4 flavors of ice cream, plus two flavors of soft-serve fro-yo. And toppings.
- The biggest selection of the best cereals ever. Oh, the cereal!
- All the disposable utensils and cups and stuff are totally eco-friendly and biodegradable.
- A rotating special station. Saturday was Indian. Obviously not real Indian, but delicious nonetheless.
- So many different kinds of pastas and raviolis and tortellinis.
- VERY vegetarian friendly.
- An awesome salad bar.
- Lots and lots of fruit
I would get SO fat.
I know my frame of reference isn't huge as I've only actually eaten there once, but it was just so wonderful that I had to write about it.
Oxy's food isn't that bad. I've DEFINITELY had much worse. Oxy's food just gets incredibly monotonous, and I don't even live on campus. Plus, the main Marketplace isn't even OPEN on Saturday!! They get SUSHI!?