30 March 2008

I'm Not That Into School

Only one month and seven days remain in this semester.

THANK GOD.

I'm really over school these days. Just OVER IT. Generally I don't mind school when there's fun things to balance it out and I'm learning things I enjoy. I'm not that into my classes this semester (except this one, of course) and no matter how much work I do I never seem to get anything done.

I have come to despise the library and avoid it at all costs.

I know that we have 27 days left of school. How do I know that? I counted. In my planner. Like a 5th grader.

27 days and I still have so much to do!

Then summer comes. I am sooooo excited for summer! Even though I'll be working 40 hours per week INSIDE for the first time EVER...I am still excited. At 5 I get to come home and chillax and do whatever I please until I have to leave for work in the AM.

And then school starts again.

The cycle continues.

Until....it all comes SCREECHING to a halt in May when I graduate. That screech is going to be deafening.

I'll just try to focus on the next 27 days.

1 comment:

Jim H. said...

"...focus on the next 27 days."

Excellent idea, even if your big brudda and his friends try to knock you off course.